The Nicavana Project
The Sofia (red with blue padding)
- 2.125" (a hair above 2") wide tapered to 1"
- Leather sourced and tanned in Nicaragua.
- Recycled hardware made in Nicaragua.
- Hand hammered rivets made in Nicaragua.
- Textile freehand sewn on a sewing machine in Guatemala by our Mayan partner artisans that created fun designs on their own that are gender neutral (as many of our customers felt our florals were for female dogs only), while also respecting every Mayan community's own designs so that they are not using anything symbolic of a community without their permission. These are unique to our project and will not be found elsewhere.
- This inlay on this collar was used on 3 collars total and we cannot guarantee it will be duplicated in the future. Each one is different making it one of a kind.
- White marks on item is from the waxed thread used by our artisans. Wax wears off with use or cleaning.
- This item typically ships within 3 business days of purchase
- PADDING IS BULKY, PLEASE ORDER ONE INCH UP. For example, if you dog normally wears at 18" your dog will need a 19" inch. Meaning, if the hole placement (in sizes) is 18 (for 18") you will need a 19 (for 19").
- If you have any additional questions, please e-mail email@example.com
Sizing in inches:
Large: Holes placed at 18, 19, 20, 21